The timing couldn’t have been any better for me to be nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award, since I’ve been stumped lately as to what to post next.
1. Provide a link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate up to 10 bloggers.
5. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination.
6. Now let’s continue to support and cheer each other throughout 2021 for the Outstanding Blogger Award!
Questions by Delicate and Brutal:
1. Tell us your 2021 goals for your blog. I’m unsure what my ultimate goal for my blog is, but in the meantime, I have the short-term goals to keep creating content and to keep growing an audience.
2. How do you plan on implementing your goals for your blog in 2021? I’ve been staying relatively active on social media for my blog. Facebook is probably the account that I go to the most because I actually find alot of helpful blog information there in the groups I have joined. So, I’m getting an education out of it too.
3. What inspires you to write your blogs? Mostly it’s my own personal life events that inspire me to write my blog. The tricky part is to make it interesting to others. 🙂
4. Why did you begin your blog? I started blogging because of the pandemic lockdowns and I was starved for attention from other adults. I never leave my home anymore except for necessities, because my job enables me to work-from-home. I never even dress for the day anymore, and it’s going to be almost a year of being stuck at home everyday. It’s depressing. Blogging is my only escape. 🙁
5. What have you learned about yourself in writing your blogs? I think I’m starting to feel more confident about myself because of blogging. I’m expressing myself online and I’m getting positive reinforcement from it, instead of the negative reinforcement I always get when I express myself in my real life. It makes me feel good about myself.
6. What would you change about your blog? I like to change how amateur it looks. I mean, besides choosing a theme, I really haven’t done much else to customize it. I’d like to make it look more professional I just don’t have the skills to do so.
7. How do you feel about collaborating on your blog? I would welcome collaboration. I haven’t been asked to do a collaboration is why I haven’t done one yet. And I don’t have any ideas on how to initiate a collaboration. But I’d enjoy doing it if it makes sense for me and my collaborator.
I am leaving the same 7 questions for my nominees.
Here are my nominees (if I don’t nominate you, but you’d still like to be included, please let me know and I’ll gladly add your link here too! Don’t be shy!) :
- Wandering Explorer Travel
- The World’s Common Tater
- Adventures with the Michigan Mama
- Missy Bee London
- The Yorkshire Dreamer
- Miss Suzanne
I hope everyone has a great day! 🙂