Chicken Rotel Spaghetti is one of my favorite comfort meals. And it makes a ton so it’ll either serve a large crowd of people, or the leftovers will serve you well the next day too. I love it.
Try it and let me know what you think! I’m open for suggestions on how to make it even tastier. 😁
- 1.5 lb Cooked Chicken
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 pound Velvetta Cheese, cubed
- 1 can Rotel, do not drain
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 package Spaghetti (16 oz)
- Butter or olive oil
- Garlic powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shred chicken and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti to the package instructions. I like cutting up the cooked spaghetti for easier mixing into the sauce later, but that’s up to you.
- Sautee the onions lightly, in either a small dab of butter or olive oil.
- Place the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, velvetta cheese, sauteed onions, and rotel in a large pan or pot over LOW heat until the cheese is melted. Stir frequently.
- Optionally, add garlic powder to the sauce per your taste.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the sauce. Then add the shredded chicken to the sauce. Combine well, and move everything to a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Eat and be happy!
If you prefer to pin the recipe to your Pinterest, it’s here: https://pin.it/2h3hThs