What are you all planning to do during the SuperBowl? I’ll be doing at least 1 thing out of my list of “7 Things To Do Instead of Watching the SuperBowl” tomorrow night.
I’m not going to watch it because it just doesn’t interest me. Lol, I don’t even enjoy the commercials or the half-time shows. Am I weird?
My additional problem is that my regularly-scheduled programming for Sunday night is “90 Day Fiance” and they are NOT airing a new episode tomorrow night so now my routine is totally ruined. And I love my routine.
So I’m sitting here now and trying to create a list of things to do instead of watching the SuperBowl tomorrow:
- Watch a movie. I spent some time this afternoon searching cable TV for a free movie that I could go ahead and record now, and then watch later commercial-free by fast-forwarding. I did find a couple Lifetime movies that I haven’t seen yet and I’ve recorded them so I’m ready tomorrow night if I need them.
- Meal-Prep. I can go ahead and cook a family meal for Monday night or Tuesday night during the SuperBowl. And then I can easily re-heat them later in the next couple of days. If I do that, I’ll have to decide on a recipe soon because I still need to buy groceries.
- Blog or Blog-Related Social Media. This actually might be the option I choose for myself. I do have difficulty finding the time to dedicate to my blog, so I might spend tomorrow night catching-up.
- Laundry. Lol, yes you read that right. I’d rather do laundry than watch the SuperBowl.
- Pick-Up the House. I always put-off this task at home because I live with monsters that leave all their stuff out and never put anything back where it belongs. To give you an example of how out of control they are… they don’t even SHUT cabinets they’ve opened. Monsters, lol. So no matter how hard I try to keep the house straight, it just feels like a futile effort for me. I’m so defeated. But maybe while they’re distracted with the SuperBowl, I can enjoy a few hours of organization.
- Catch-Up on Some Friendships. I could initiate some text conversations with friends I’ve lost touch with during the pandemic. If they reply back, I’ll be able to engage and catch-up with them. If they don’t reply back, it’s ok. At least I tried.
- Taxes. I think all my 2020 statements and W2s have finally arrived in the mail, so I technically could do this. But I really don’t want to. Lol, I’ll be really desperate tomorrow night if I end-up doing this. Maybe I’ll just prep for it or something.
Anyway, I’m sure I’ll find someway to keep busy, and find things to do instead of watching the SuperBowl. What will you be doing tomorrow night? Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it! 🙂